Purchase terms & conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the sale of products or services by Emerald Publishing Limited (Emerald) except where alternative terms are agreed separately in writing.
All invoices must be paid within 28 days and/or in accordance with the invoice. Subscriptions are payable annually in advance. No online access will be available, nor will print issues be dispatched until payment is received.
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网Customers shall be liable for any applicable taxes.
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网In relation to value added tax (VAT):
- VAT at the applicable rate is due on print issues delivered within the EU and electronic services provided to customers located within the EU, unless a VAT exemption certificate is produced.
- For non-UK EU business customers who are able to produce a valid VAT number, VAT may be zero rated, subject to the reverse charge, on portion of the invoice relating to electronic services provided outside the UK.
- For EU customers unable to provide a VAT number, VAT will be charged on electronic services using the rate aplicable to the country where the customer is located.
- VAT may be zero rated provided delivery is to a non-EU address or the service is provided to a customer located outside the EU, South Africa or the United Arab Emirates.
- Emerald reserves the right to change the amount payable on the change of a rate of VAT or any change in VAT regulations.
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网For online products and services, orders may be cancelled within 14 days for a full refund by contacting customer operations, unless the products or services have been used. Once there has been any download or use of the products or services cancellation is not possible and no refund will be payable.
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网For print products, orders may be cancelled within 14 days of delivery for a full refund provided that, if the products have been dispatched, they are returned upon receipt in the original condition with the invoice at your expense.
Cancellations will not be accepted in any other circumstances.
End user terms
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网You shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the users you authorises to use the product or service are aware of the end user terms, the terms applicable to the use of Emerald Insight. (PDF).
Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all products and services sold by Emerald shall belong to and continue to belong to the owners of such rights, and you shall not obtain any such rights or interest in such rights by virtue of subscription to, or receipt of any product or service.
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网Emerald Publishing, Emerald Group, associated logos and/or any other names or logos of products or services provided by Emerald are trademarks of Emerald or its licensors. Nothing in these terms shall in any way exclude, modify or affect any statutory rights under intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted by these terms are reserved.
Missing issue claims
Law and jurisdiction
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that Emerald is entitled to apply to any court to bring an action for the infringement of its intellectual property rights.
These terms were last updated in September 2019.
Purchase and trial
台湾妹娱乐中文网,台湾佬娱乐网Through a range of purchase and collection models, you can choose how you access our content
Updated journal content and missing issues
If you subscribe to our journals and we update the content or you don't receive an issue the following information will help you
Our payment options and terms for our subscription